THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- There will be a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and COVID-19 consent forms emailed to you 72 hours prior to your appointment. These forms will need to be answered and signed-not doing so may result in a delay in your appointment or rescheduling.
- We ask that only the person who has the appointment enters the clinic (Patients who have disabilities can be accompanied- it needs to be specified and arranged- please call us to let us know)
- We advise that patients use the restroom from home before their appointment to reduce traffic in our public restroom. But if needed, our restroom will be available and will be cleaned regularly.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
1.When you arrive at the clinic, please call us to let us know that you have arrived. We will then let you know if you are able to come up to our floor.
– If you arrive too early for your appointment, you will need to wait in your car or outside but can still call us to let us know that you have arrived and then we can possibly take you in early.
2. We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. Arriving late may cause a longer waiting time or we may have to reschedule your appointment.
Before you enter the clinic, there will be one person at the door/elevators to:
- Make sure that all necessary COVID-19 forms are filled out. If all forms are filled out, we can proceed with checking you in
- Check your temperature
- Provide you with a mask if you do not have one
- Give booties for you to put over your shoes
- Get you to sanitize your hands
After this is done, you will be brought into a sanitized treatment room to receive treatment. If the room that you are supposed to be in is occupied then we will put you into a different sanitized room for the time being to promote physical distancing. Once the room is available and sanitized, you will be moved into the appropriate room to receive treatment.
Our staff will be informing you of the “during treatment” protocols once we bring you to the treatment room.
- You and the technician should be the only ones in the treatment room. If you are seeing Dr. Morrell, the room should consist of Dr. Morrell, yourself, and his assistant. Everyone in the room will have protective equipment.
- After we have brought you to our sanitized room, we will inform you that when you are having a discussion with your provider, that you keep your mask on until you are asked to remove it. Your provider will be at a distance from you while you discuss your concerns.
- If you proceed with treatment, we please ask you to remove your mask only when asked. If you are getting your lower face treated, you will be advised to not speak unless you have your mask on to reduce any particles/droplets. You will be able to ask and answer questions during treatment through simple hand gestures.
AFTER THE TREATMENT/ APPOINTMENT AND CASH OUT
- You will make a payment/transaction in the treatment room that you are in and will leave through the back door. Your invoice will be emailed to you.
- If you need to purchase Di Morelli products, please let us know and we will get it ready for you and you will receive it in the treatment room.
- You will exit through the back door once the transaction is completed
- There will be a garbage can available for you to discard their PPE equipment upon exit
- If for any reason you need to go back up to reception, please let one of the assistants know and we can arrange it to promote physical distancing.
AFTER YOU LEAVE
Once you come out of the room, we have a strict protocol that everything needs to be sanitized and wiped down for the next patient that arrives.